Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dry shampoo = new favorite thing





I read about Umberto Dry Clean dry shampoo in Real Simple recently and decided to get it. I used to wash my hair at least 6 times/week (I work out 6 times/week) but then I realized that it was really weakening my hair...so I bought this "Dry shampoo" at Target ($8.99) and I have been using it for the past week or so, and I really like it!

I used to put baby powder in my hair when it was getting a little oily at the roots but I never really felt like that worked all that well. This stuff really works - it adds texture and volume, it absorbs excess oil, and it leaves my hair looking really good. My hair isn't as shiny once the dry shampoo is in, but it doesn't look dirty. Granted, it's basically just spraying powder into your hair, but once you rough your hair up a bit and get the powdery look to go away, it's a great result. Just thought I'd pass along the discovery.

No comments: