Monday, July 06, 2009

Good for a laugh

ok so if you haven't already, pls check out www.textsfromlastnight.com. You will laugh. Guaranteed.

Also, I wanted to share this story. I can't recall now whether it was 5th or 6th grade, but it was one of the two, and it was the first-ish time we were allowed to have a co-ed birthday party. So we were all hanging out in my friend Chase's basement, playing spin the bottle, and his mom comes down the stairs and sees all of us sitting in a circle with a glass bottle in the middle and asks what's going on, and Chase goes "Uhhhh...I was just showing them my bottle collection."

You know, his collection.

Made up of one bottle.

Which we had to form a circle around and stare at from a distance of 3 feet.

Normal.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

It was completely random that I went on Facebook and clicked on you to see what you were up to, and even more random that I went to your blogs. I was at this party!!! We were so bad. After spin the bottle, we played 7 minutes in heaven but no "boyfriends and girlfriends" could go in together, so my boyfriend and I broke up for 10 minutes so we could share 7 minutes (read: 2 minutes of nervous laughter and a peck on the cheek) in heaven. Oh, those were the days... :)

Bridgee said...

YAYYYYY I am SO GLAD you read that post!! :-)