Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've been meaning to tell you about these...

Have you ever had Sister Schubert's rolls before? You get them in the freezer section of your grocery store and they come in a plastic resealable bag (that's one of the options) so you can just take out however many you need and pop them in the oven.

They're delish. Check them out.

Also, when (not if) you come visit me in Baltimore, you will have to try:
1) Berger Cookies (thanks Paul for the suggestion and thanks Katie for buying them for me). Vanilla cookie base with a THICK layer of fudge on top. And I'm not talking about "fudge." I'm talking about FUDGE. For real.

2) Fried Oreos at Stuggy's in Fell's Point. Oreos, dipped in funnel cake batter, fried. Yes.


Do you guys have any favorite products you can get at the grocery store that you'd like to share? Trader Joe's? Whole Foods? Safeway? Giant? I don't think we have Kroger in B'more. I particularly love hearing about store-brand substitutes that are just as good as the more expensive stuff.

2 comments:

molly said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BERGER COOKIESSSSSSSSSS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OH.MY.GOSH. i miss berger cookies SO much. Amanda Henck sends them to me in care packages and i can crush the whole box in like 2 days. i just discovered that i can buy them online, which i may start doing.

wednesday, september 29th we will eat some serious berger cookies. yuuuuuuuummmmmm

Bridgee said...

YAYYYYY i can't wait! berger cookies + smolls + fountain diet coke (OBVI)...we're going to have a great time :-)