Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Christopher Columbus, y'all just the pilgrims.

top of the morning to ya!



a few thoughts this morning:

1) I'm pretty sure the #1 question I have been asking - and continue to ask - in my life is this:

Exactly how long am I going to be able to get away with this?



2) "I'm Christopher Columbus, y'all just the pilgrims" -- this is why T.I. is my boyfriend. We had a little trouble with the whole possession charge, but that's behind this. You know why? Because I can have whatever I like.



3) I currently sit in a mid-sized conference room with roughly 20 other people, jabbing away at our computers 12 hours a day. Weekends too, it's really great. Oh, don't worry, I make boatloads of money so I don't feel bad about selling my soul (this is untrue. i don't make boatloads, and i do feel bad about selling my soul). Anyway, we all sit in this tiny room, secretly plotting ways to simultaneously end the lives of the other 19 people so that we can go to Mexico on vacation full time (wait, is that just me? Oh). The room has 5 tables arranged as such:


I sit at the middle table, as is the natural order of things (I am the center. People naturally gravitate towards me, and sometimes form circles and then revolve around me). So this morning, there was one box of Timbits on the table in front of me and one on the table behind me. And we decided that it was like the war of the Timbits. East side vs. West side. Bloods vs. Crips. As people came into the room and took Timbits from either box, we noted their loyalties. It's about to escalate to an all out brawl.

A girl just walked into the room wearing - I kid you not - what must be a 10 foot long scarf.

Annnnd on that note, I'm out.

1 comment:

Molly said...

i like you and your blog :) it makes me happy to get to hear what you are thinking! i miss my bridgee!