Sunday, June 06, 2010

Random? Check.

A couple of thoughts:
  1. Do you remember when you were little and you thought to yourself, I can't wait to be a grownup so that I can stay up as late as I want and I can eat entire rolls of raw cookie dough and I can...I don't know, do other dumb shit your parents said you couldn't do when you were little? And now you're "grown up" and eating an entire roll of cookie dough makes you sick and you like to be in bed at 10 pm so that you don't feel like crap the next morning? We all know that I may or may not have children, but if I do, I may just let them do all that stupid stuff when they're little and their young bodies can handle the insanity. What do you think? Don't let me babysit your children.
  2. Not sure if it's only sold seasonally, but the Apple Spice Bread Mix from Trader Joe's is pretty good. Really easy to make.
  3. I liked last Sunday way more than this Sunday. Why? Because it was followed by Sunday part deux, also known as Memorial Day. Sigh.

1 comment:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

After reading your #1 random thought, all I could think about was the Full House episode where Stephanie wants to stay up all night and they fake a party so she thinks that they actually do crazy stuff after she goes to bed. :)