Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T-shirt Quilts?

Has anyone out there ever had a t-shirt quilt made or made a t-shirt quilt themself? I'm looking for something along these lines but I don't know if there is one service that people have used that is more reputable than another...I don't want to send away all my t-shirts and have them come back all mangled and not looking good :-( Ideally I would just do it myself but I'm pretty sure I'd mess that up too and it would take roughly 324 years for me to complete, at which point a t-shirt quilt would be of little use to me. I just have so many UVA/XO/life t-shirts in my closet and they have sentimental value so I don't want to get rid of them, but I don't want to keep them around either because I don't wear them...so I thought a t-shirt quilt would be a good idea...thoughts?

No comments: