Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas week

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I just haven't thought of anything in recent weeks that I felt like blogging about, and I didn't want to "blog for the sake of blogging."

So just wanted to stop by and say hello, and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Happy other-religious-holiday-I-didn't-know-you-celebrated.

Also, I'm pretty sure that spell check could suggest pretty much any spelling for the word Hanukkah and I'd be like "Yes. That is correct."

Just to make this post slightly more interesting, please enjoy this picture of our tree. The bottom 1/3 does not have any decorations on it anymore thanks to the destructive ways of Ronin the Beagle and Mugsy the Mutt. We discovered recently that Ronin has a particular affinity for chewing on electrical wire. Thankfully, the tree was not "on" when this discovery was made.



Eat, drink and be merry!
B

1 comment:

the bee said...

pretty tree! i like that it's big and fat.