Sunday, January 03, 2010

This happened.

At some point I apparently became a housewife from the 50s.

No, you didn't miss anything - I'm not married, it's still 2010, and I live in a rented apartment, not even a house. But this morning, I got dressed and put on my pearls because why the hell not? along with a pink cardigan my Dad got me for Christmas. I went to the store and got groceries then came home to make Chex Mix and chili (unrelated, I just wanted both of them). I already took care of baking cookies earlier in the weekend. So I made the Chex Mix and the chili, then put them in Ziploc bags/Tupperware containers to store in the pantry or freeze (have I mentioned before how much I effing LOVE Tupperware?). I passed by the mirror in my entryway at one point and was startled to see that the transformation was complete...this is what I saw...pearls, cardigan, apron, the whole shebang.Who knew?

1 comment:

austin said...

hey, julia child, lookin' sexy :)