Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another conversation between myself and Heather

So I have this totally blinged out case for my iPhone - the entire thing is covered in hot pink rhinestones. I love it. It's hilarious. Not many people get that it's meant to be ironic. But it is.

Anyway I dropped it yesterday and one of the corners of the case cracked off, so now it looks even trashier than it did in the first place, and I have to replace it.

So I went to www.blingblingcases.com (no, i'm not kidding) to look for a new phone cover...and then that led me to www.letscrystalit.com where I could DESIGN MY OWN PHONE COVER. MADE OF CRYSTALS.

So then this happened (via e-mail):
heather: your case should be "B$"...and then have them draw an accurate representation of your face underneath.

me:...in crystal. i'd be winking.

heather: obvi. and there should be a twinkle in your eye (the open one). although that would be hard to represent since your entire face would be made out of crystals.

me: yeah, i mean there would be a twinkle in my FACE. my face would be one giant twinkle.

heather: you are a giant twinkle.

me: that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me

heather: it was supposed to be read as if it was shouted in an angry loud aggressive voice.

me: nope, that's not what happened.

end scene.

No comments: