Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Meet the new addition to the family.

When she's being classy she keeps her top on (that goes for me and the car):

But when it's party time she likes to go topless (that only goes for the car):


She says Meow, I am the Kitty. Purrrrrrrrrrrrr.:
Jiff was having a really hard time for the past year and in turn, was making ME have a really hard time. It was time for a change. Change is good. Even though I did cry for about half an hour when I said goodbye to Jiff (yes, I said goodbye to her, alone, in the parking lot at the dealership) and I'm pretty sure everyone at the dealership thought I was nuts. Whatever, I do what I want.

So the new car's first name is Murphy because when I was crying about saying goodbye to Jiff, my oh-so-sensitive father said "Yeah, it's an emotional goodbye, but not as emotional as saying goodbye to Murphy." and I was like, "oh, yes, thanks Dad, I'm already upset, so why don't you remind me that you put my dog to sleep?" Great timing.

So anyway since the new babe is black and Murph was black, her first name is Murphy. Now, the options for her last name are:
Thundercat (Inspired by "Shake Ya Tailfeather" -- "They be like he the man when I'm really a Thundercat")
Optimus Prime (since she's a Transformer. I went for Bumblebee first but she doesn't have any yellow in her. And Prime is more badass).

Any other suggestions? I know she's a girl but I don't think my name is really all that girly so hers doesn't need to be either. So far her theme lyric is "My chick bad, my chick hood, my chick do stuff that your chick wish she could."

And anytime you hear this, just think of me:
"My whips push button, no car keys man
Pop the top like a sardine can
Wrist stay flooded like New Orleans man (yeah i don't really know what that means, but whatever, i'm still gangsta)
Lebron can't stop how I be ballin' man"

3 comments:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

Murphy Thundercat. It just rolls right off the tongue...and it somehow fits...

Molly said...

whoa new purchase!!!

molly said...

whoa- sweeeeeeeeeeet! love it! congratssss- that's awesome!

my vote is for Murphy Shake Ya Tail Featha.