Friday, September 23, 2011

Inspiration

I love Nicki Minaj. Do you listen to her music? I heart her. Lizzy, don't listen to her, you won't like it and you'll accuse me of assaulting your ears with my dirty dirty rap songs again.

Anyway, she has a song called "Moment 4 Life" which you may or may not have heard on the radio, but anyway, if you haven't, look it up on Spotify (if you're not on Spotify, GET ON SPOTIFY) and listen - because I've decided that it's my inspiration for this marathon because of the lines:

"I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, because in this moment I feel so alive"

and, even more so:

"I'm really tryin' to make it more than what it is, Because everybody dies but not everybody lives,"

That's kind of how I feel lately. Make some mistakes. Do stupid things. You only live once.

No comments: