Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Do you love Taylor Swift?

If not, are you sure we're friends? Just kidding. Ok maybe not really.

Anyway, I effing LOVE her music.

I kind of hate her face and frankly it annoys me (like, her literal face annoys me. Not her facial expressions or anything, kind of her personality, mostly just her face). But her music is awesome.

Especially the song Dear John on the album Speak Now.

Can you imagine having been a famous recording artist as a teenager and having had the ability to publicly lambast the guy who screwed you over (coughjohnmayercough)? HELL YES. That would have been AMAZING. It's like an angry text message or passive aggressive facebook status times 1 BAJILLION.

So I just appreciate that she has the balls to have done that. The balls or the drama unique to a teenage girl, whichever. I'm just like, Hell YES Taylor Swift. Rock on.

And screw you John Mayer. JK Love you long time John Mayerrrrrr!

No comments: