Monday, January 23, 2012

A few bits of random

  1. We're all moved in to the new place. Not quite 100% dialed yet in the guest bedroom, but as soon as we are I'll post pics (probably Facebook or an email). 
  2. Gain laundry detergent really does smell that good. I bought it when I had a coupon to Harris Teeter (couponing really is that fun) and it really does make your clothes smell nice longer than other detergents do. 
  3. I have too much stuff. Please feel free to knock on my door and demand free things. I'll give them to you. 
  4. The dogs love all the space they have in the new house and have taken to chasing each other full speed from floor to floor and room to room. 
  5. OK that's all love you bye.

2 comments:

Pember said...

Photos please.

Also, I'd love some free stuff.

Molly said...

LOVE you. Happy New House!!