Monday, April 05, 2010

I heart Preppy Things.

Work is extremely slow this week (again) so I was catching up on some blogs, etc this morning - read my book news on the NYTimes website and saw that they're releasing a sequel of sorts to The Official Preppy Handbook this year. If you haven't read The Official Preppy Handbook, you should. Especially if you attended The University or you plan to attend The University at some point in the future (you know who you are). I usually don't employ the phrase The University because I know how obnoxious it is, but I figured that since I'm writing a post about being preppy, it worked.

Anyway I stumbled across two interesting blogs that are mentioned in the article I was reading and thought you might want to check them out too...the first one (very cute) is like a stereotypical UVa srat girl in blog form:
Monograms and Manicures --> she mentions going to college "in Virginia" for a year before transferring to Minnesota -- chances she meant UVa ???
Summer is a Verb

Meow meow, Happy Monday, Welcome back Jesus.

No comments: