Thursday, April 08, 2010

I apparently can't stop posting today

This one is interactive.

You need to watch the below while reading this post:



These are just my comments on this video, if you want to know them. And yes I do like this song. And yes this is my 5th time listening to it today.

Now, press play.
0:25 -- Justin's little crush turns to her friend and says (what I think is) "I can do that" after he bowls a strike.
0:31 -- She can't. There are clearly pins standing when they pan away. The pins they then cut back to show falling are not the pins that were still standing. FAKE. She's an idiot.
0:40 -- Are Justin and his crush wearing matching grey jackets? Bad sign.
1:00 -- Justin are you old enough to be at this bowling alley without your parents?
1:03 -- She just pushed you away for the 3rd time. Take a hint.
1:14 -- When did Jazzy Jeff show up? Does Will Smith know he's there?
1:16 -- Dance move clearly stolen from Brit Brit. Bad sign #2. Justin are you sure you like this girl and not maybe...her brother?
1:17 -- No (see 1:00)
1:30 -- I'm sorry, what the EFF was that dance move?
1:35 -- Yeah, rolling over pool tables, not the best way to get women back. Not the best way to do anything, really.
1:51 -- If I were that girl I'd rather date his breakdancing friend than Justin. Or, for that matter, her breakdancing friend.
2:00 -- It just got all West Side Story up in here.
2:13 -- Luda, you might as well have yelled "SELLOUT!"
2:53 -- And commence Vogue-ing
3:16 -- exactly.
3:32 -- WHAT? Does that ending make sense to ANYONE? What won her over? I don't think it was the pool table rolling...

No comments: