Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gonna get a little unruly

Notes from today:
  1. I giggled today when I was on the good girl/bad girl weight machines in the gym and Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" came on my iPod (just fyi the good girl/bad girl weight machines are the ones where you either push your knees together or push them apart). Oh, iPod. You are so topical.
  2. You know you got a good workout when you take your hair elastic off your ponytail and your hair STAYS in the ponytail because you're just THAT sweaty.
  3. I giggled again when I was pulling curry powder out of the spice rack tonight and I saw the dill weed.
  4. The women on the Biggest Loser need better sports bras. What, they can give away $10,000 in challenges but they can't buy the ladies better sports bras? Not ok. We don't need to be seeing all that.

1 comment:

austin said...

YES, i know what you mean about those machines! i purposefully make sure to time my reps so that the creepy old men walking around the track aren't looking through the window. and now, thanks to you, they have a name. :)