Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words I wish I used more often - vol. 1

I often come across certain words or phrases and think to myself "must use that word/phrase in conversation more often, will certainly make other people think I am cool."

Some of those words/phrases are:
  1. Well played.
  2. Wack (only because I wouldn't be able to help but giggle immediately after saying this because - let's be honest - anyone who says it seriously is kind of a douchebag)
  3. Easy, Drama. (also because my brother has a guinea pig named Johnny Drama and there is very little in life I want more than for my older brother to think I'm cool)
  4. You're killin' me, Smalls.

I will add to this list as more phrases come to mind but I just thought I'd get it started while I was feeling inspired.

Also, while I doubt I will ever say this myself (aside from repeating this exact quote), I feel the need to share the brilliance of a friend of a friend - I think his name was Alex - as I designated-drove him home one night -- "That girl was all up in my grill like charcoal."

Well played, Alex. Well played.

No comments: