Sunday, April 05, 2009

I just got buttered.

Like a roll.

I have been at work - on a Sunday - for 12 hours and 17 minutes at this point.

Things have gotten a little crazy. All day, Gary was throwing small objects at me. Wet wipes. Pieces of gum. Small pieces of paper. A tiny, tiny football (that was my favorite). The last thing was butter.

I turned and said "Did you just throw BUTTER at me? Who throws packets of butter?"

I later turned and threw the same packet of butter back at him. It may have hit him in the eye (I have poor aim).

He was outraged.

I was apologetic.

He buttered me as he left. He held the packet of butter in his hand until it was time for him to leave. He then. Smeared. The butter.

On my forehead.

In my hair.

And down my back.


I chased him out of the building. I was unsuccessful. I am plotting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

butta-face

Anonymous said...

Keep plotting, Land-o-Lakes!

Also, remember that time when you had butter on your head? I could tell when it happened because you had butter on your head. ButterHead.

Also, also, butter. head.