Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I said spy, not slutty ninja

This conversation just happened out loud...there was a simultaneous IM conversation happening but that cannot be published...and this conversation is almost better completely out of context.

So Brittany e-mails me this DISGUSTING picture of a fat chick in a slutty ninja outfit (contextually, it made sense) and I burst out laughing and say,

me: "I said dressed like a SPY, not dressed like a slutty ninja"
brittany: "Hahahaha...whatever"
me: "I'll show you what I have in my head..." (type type type) "...why can't I Google Image 'roundhouse kick' and get anything good?" (i choose a picture and send it to brittany) "like that"
brittany: "no. you have a tail"
me: "and cat ears. just like in my dreams."

later, brittany comes back from the fridge with a can of Diet Coke at which I stare longingly. She cracks it open and says "Ahhhhh" right in my face. I start to type the words "I am going to get a roll of quarters and put it in my fist and punch you in the mouth" into an IM to her (don't ask why we IM as well as speaking out loud, it's a long story) but then she offers me some of her Diet Coke.

That, people, is true friendship.

I frantically deleted the IM.

1 comment:

Brittany Saxe Photography said...

If I could leave pictures for comments I would. They would be tiny tiny baby ninjas round-house kicking each other.
Then there would be two civil nijas sipping DC and sharing queso. That would be us.