Monday, March 08, 2010

Bob Loblaw's law blog

UPDATE:
Things that have happened related to the halter monitor (for clarification's sake, I am wearing the monitor part on a belt around my hips, and I've covered the electrodes on my chest today with a more coverage-friendly t-shirt):
1) a guy in my department walks by and says "Are you wearing a digital fanny pack?"
2) my boss' boss asks how my crotch clock is doing
3) i tell people i'm part robot
4) i tell people i'm part bomb

Say the title out loud. It's from Arrested Development. It makes me laugh.

  1. Today at lunchtime I had to leave work to go to the cardiologist (something's bothering me about my heart lately), so I stopped at Subway to get lunch, and at their soda fountain, I mixed Diet Coke with Coke Zero, and let me tell you, the results were pretty good. I find Coca Cola to be too sweet now that I'm used to Diet Coke, and there's something a teensy bit too acidic/chemical about Coke Zero for me (sorry), so the mixture was perfect. Try it out sometime.
  2. So I am currently part robot because I am wearing what is essentially a portable EKG machine. I have little electrodes all over my chest (like you see in the movies) and they're connected to a little box I am wearing on a belt around my hips. I have to wear it for 24 hours and it's going to monitor my heart activity. People are kind of looking at me funny. I'll let you know if anything interesting comes of this...

1 comment:

Molly said...

i have totally also worn the halter monitor! i didn't understand what was going on, so when the woman told me to pull down my top so she could put it on me, i kind of felt like she should have paid me for the free show of my bosoms. i hope your heart is okay and that you got paid to show off your ample bosoms. :)