Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What the what?

So I was at the gym last night, and during my running training I have found that one of my favorite activities is to make awkward eye contact with fellow runners/exercise enthusiasts as I make my way around the track. Last night some creepo on the stairmaster wiggled his eyebrows at me. I kept my eyes straight ahead from that point forward (except for one point where I caught my trainer watching me while he was training two older ladies and I then proceeded to smile for the next lap. No movement in that area yet though (that's what she said)).

But to the point of this post - last night I was running my laps and there came a point where there was a big holdup on the track - I glanced over my shoulder after I passed the group to see who the heck they were, and I kid you not, this group of people was 7 asian guys and 1 white guy in a Panda Express t-shirt. Did he really think that was going to help him fit in better?

3 comments:

Molly said...

maybe he was trying to assimilate...

ps. you made me giggle at that is what she said.

pps. 10 days and I will see you. whoa. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

molly said...

wait- was the WHOLE group in panda express t-shirts or JUST the white guy?

bahahahaha this post was funny.

i wish i was going to see you in 10 days too... :(

Bridgee said...

JUST the white guy was wearing the Panda Express t-shirt. That was the best part. :-)