Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update: My friends are still the best

Yesterday when I got home from work I checked the mail and there was a very sweet card from my friend Molly Laufer (again, wish I could link to your blog but you don't update it...why haven't you started a new blog yet?! I forgot to grill you about that on Sunday...). Included in that card was a gift certificate to get my race bib made into coasters which I think is the COOLEST idea. I had been planning on doing it but Molly went ahead and gifted them to me which was so sweet and thoughtful! So thanks again for being amazing friends :) I don't know what I'd do without you, but I certainly wouldn't be running marathons.

Probably crying into vats of gooey brownie and kicking babies, which (let's be honest) sounds like something I might do on a random Tuesday...hmmm.

No comments: