Wednesday, February 24, 2010

At least I'm consistent.

Last night I was talking to my friend Brad on the phone and this happened:

me: "I have to tell you this story, it's classic Bridget, you'll laugh"

him: "Did you fall in love with some guy and then do something embarrassing?"

me: "I hate you...yes."

In case you're wondering, the "some guy" is my trainer, and the "something embarrassing" is me thinking (to myself, thank you) "How long do we have to be dating each other before I can stop paying him to train me?"

3 comments:

Molly said...

he should totally train you for free anyway because you could have like 10,000 of his babies!

austin said...

let me guess: the fall-in-love moment happened when you were stretching your groin.

so classy. :)

i want details!

Bridgee said...

Hahaha so do I (want details)...as in I want the details to happen. I went to my first training session yesterday and he is just a cutie...so we'll see. I'm not so sure that the "sweating buckets + red face + no makeup + cursing" look is really the best for me when trying to pick up men, but we'll see if maybe I can get something started then.

And no groin stretching yet hahahahaha