Saturday, February 13, 2010

To the love(s) of my life.

My friends Molly (and I meant that to be plural, two of my best friends are named Molly) suggested that I write a post about how much I love people named Molly, and while I would happily oblige (I could write a very very long list about reasons I love these two ladies in particular), I didn't want anyone to feel left out, especially not when I am so lucky to have so many people in my life that I love.
Some of my best friends have husbands, some have boyfriends, some have cats, dogs, imaginary friends, whatever. Everyone has a different set of circumstances, a different hand of cards to play. But the one thing we all have is each other. I'm not quite sure how I would have made it through the past few years without my best friends, but I do know it would have been with a lot less laughter. I am so so SO lucky to have each of you in my life and I thank 8 pound 9 ounce baby Jesus every day that you all tolerate me as well as you do. So whatever your circumstances are - whatever your hand of cards - just remember how lucky you are to have your friends. You guys are the loves of my life.

1 comment:

Molly said...

you are a love of my life!! we are super blessed with our friends! LOVE YOU!