Monday, February 15, 2010

My iPod is so topical

So on Saturday I was at the gym and I had just done my "long run" for the week (still only up to 5 miles, but that's 5 miles longer than I would have run had I not been training for this half marathon, so that's good! Let's stay positive here people) and so I was trying to stretch out my hips and I was lying on the ground and thrusting (hahahahaha, anytime anyone says thrust it makes me start laughing, even if it's me and I knew it was about to happen) my hips into the air to try to stretch, and the song "Dirrty" came on my iPod.

Please recall the other time this happened, when I was using the "good girl/bad girl" machines as I like to call them (where you push your knees together or apart depending on the machine). My iPod is apparently really judgemental/prudish or it has a great sense of humor.

Or I just build a ton of playlists with Dirrty on them (likely).

Oh, and if you can think of other ways to stretch my hips pls let me know.

1 comment:

Molly said...

so proud of your ipod's dirtiness. you can stand and push one hip out at a time to stretch your hip flexers. You can do it or you can just giggle as you thrust! :)