Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mixed nuts

The girl who sits next to me gave me her can of mixed nuts so I could have a snack, and I pulled out one of those giant nuts (Brazil nuts?...yes, Brazil nuts. Confirmed below.)

and I was like "Seriously, who eats these giant nuts?" and I look up to see the two boys across from me smiling in a very creepy way.

So then I say "Idiots" and drop the nut back into the can, and one of the guys goes "Well clearly you like big nuts" and I was like "What does that even mean?" and he...was gross.


Anyway so then I was starting this blog post, and this happened:

"Yeah, they're Brazil nuts" - me

"How did you figure that out?" - my friend with the mixed nuts

"I googled it" -me

"Googled what?" -friend

"Brazil nuts."-me

"Oh. Good. I just wanted to make sure you didn't Google giant nuts."

For new readers, I promise the blog isn't normally this dirty.

2 comments:

Molly said...

hehehehehe, nuts. hehehehehe

molly said...

that.made.my.night.

thanks for the laughs! i could totally hear you telling the story.